Hello, there! My name is Natalie Snyders, and I am a speech-language pathologist located in east central Illinois.
As a school SLP since 2009, I have experience with students ranging in age from preschool to high school. I also serve as president of Snyders Publishing, Inc, which is a small, family-run business focused on providing quality materials for speech language pathologists and classroom teachers. Outside of work, I love reading, a good cup of hot tea, and beautiful colors! I also enjoy spending time with my husband and our three fur babies (Walden, Elora, and Lily).
My goal is to share therapy ideas and materials with other SLPs and students in speech-language pathology. My motto is to make life easier and a bit more beautiful for the busy school SLP!
- Speech Retreat Recharge (www.speechretreat.com)
- July 17, 2021 (online)
- Other 2021 date(s) to be announced
- ASHA Connect Online Conference
- July 2021
WORK WITH NATALIE:
Natalie’s professional development schedule is currently full through May 2022.
If you are interested in working with Natalie for professional development or individual consultations, please contact her directly at email@example.com with specific details of your request. Please note: limited opportunities are available, as Natalie is a full time school based SLP in addition to her online work. Priority given to online/recorded opportunities.
Current Topics Available:
- Time Saving Tips for Busy School Based SLPs (1 hour)
- Power Up Your Present Levels (1 hour)
- Online Resources for School Based SLPs (1 hour)
- A full day professional development conference, offering practical therapy ideas and tips that can be implemented immediately by busy school-based SLPs that travels around the country (2017: Anaheim & Chicago; 2018: New York City; 2019: Raleigh & Houston).
- Speech Retreat: Recharge – fully online virtual conference. (2020: July & November. 2021: March.)
- Presented with Maureen Wilson (The Speech Bubble SLP), Hallie Sherman (Speech Time Fun), and Felice Clark (The Dabbling Speechie).
American Speech-Language Hearing Association: Connect (July 2021, online)
West Virginia Speech-Language Hearing Association (March 2021, online)
Vermilion Association for Special Education (August 2020: Danville, Illinois)
East Central Illinois Speech-Language Hearing Association (October 2017: Mattoon, Illinois)
University of Illinois: Department of Speech & Hearing Sciences, Guest Lecturer for the School Methods class (July 2017, 2018, 2019: Urbana, Illinois; July 2020: online)
South Eastern Illinois Speech-Language Hearing Association / South Eastern Illinois Special Education (March 2017: Ste. Marie, Illinois)
American Speech-Language Hearing Association National Convention (November 2016: Philadelphia; November 2015: Denver)