Hello, there! My name is Natalie Snyders, and I am a speech-language pathologist located in east central Illinois.
As a school SLP since 2009, I have experience with students ranging in age from preschool to high school. I also serve as president of Snyders Publishing, Inc, which is a small, family-run business focused on providing quality materials for speech language pathologists and classroom teachers. Outside of work, I love reading, a good cup of hot tea, and beautiful colors! I also enjoy spending time with my husband and our three fur babies (Walden, Elora, and Lily).
My goal is to share therapy ideas and materials with other SLPs and students in speech-language pathology. My motto is to make life easier and a bit more beautiful for the busy school SLP!
If you want to reach out, feel free to send an email to email@example.com. You may also follow me on TeachersPayTeachers, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
WORK WITH NATALIE:
PLEASE NOTE: Natalie’s professional development schedule is currently full through the end of 2023.
If you are interested in working with Natalie for professional development or individual consultations, please contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details of your request. Please note: limited opportunities are available, as Natalie is a full time school based SLP in addition to her online work. Priority given to online/recorded opportunities.
Current Topics Available:
- Saving Time with Routines for SLPs (1 hour)
- Time Saving Tips for Busy School Based SLPs (1 hour)
- Power Up Your Present Levels (1 hour)
SELECTION OF PREVIOUS SPEAKING LOCATIONS:
- ASHA Connect Conference (2021)
- West Virginia Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Vermilion Association for Special Education
- East Central Speech-Language Hearing Association
- South Eastern Illinois Speech-Language Hearing Association / South Eastern Illinois Special Education
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association – Annual Conference (2015 & 2016)
- Speech Retreat (2017-2022)