Hello, there! My name is Natalie Snyders, and I am a speech-language pathologist located in Oakwood, Illinois.
As a school SLP since 2009, I have experience with students ranging in age from preschool to high school. I also serve as president of Snyders Publishing, Inc, which is a small, family-run business focused on providing quality materials for speech language pathologists and classroom teachers.
Outside of work, I love reading, a good cup of hot tea, and beautiful colors! I also enjoy spending time with my husband and our three fur babies (Walden, Elora, and Lily).
My goal is to share therapy ideas and materials with other SLPs and students in speech-language pathology. My motto is to make life easier and a bit more beautiful for the busy school SLP!
- Speech Retreat (www.speechretreat.com)
- August 2, 2018 – New York City, NY
- Spring 2018 & Summer 2018 – Dates and locations TBA!
Work with Natalie:
If you are interested in working with Natalie for professional development or individual consultations, please contact her directly at email@example.com with specific details of your request. Please note: limited opportunities are available, as Natalie is a full time school based SLP in addition to her online work. Natalie’s professional development schedule is currently full through Spring 2019.
Current Topics Available:
- Practical Tips & Tricks for Managing Your School Based Caseload (1 hour)
- Refreshing Articulation Ideas (30 minutes)
- Use What You Have: Practical Uses for Common Materials & Objects to Target All Areas of Communication (1 to 2 hours)
- How to Use Powerpoint to Design Your Own Therapy Materials (1 hour – must have participant access to computers during session)
- 12 Things I Wish I Had Known in Grad School About Being a School Based SLP (30-45 minutes)
October 2017: Oak Brook, Illinois & July 2017: Anaheim, California
- Speech Retreat
- A full day professional development conference, offering practical therapy ideas and tips that can be implemented immediately by busy school-based SLPs.
- Presented with Maureen Wilson (The Speech Bubble SLP), Hallie Sherman (Speech Time Fun), and Felice Clark (The Dabbling Speechie).
October 2017: Mattoon, Illinois
- East Central Illinois Speech-Language Hearing Association
July 2017: Urbana, Illinois
- Graduate level School Methods class at the University of Illinois
- 12 Things I Wish I Had Known in Grad School About Being a School Based SLP
March 2017: Ste. Marie, Illinois
- South Eastern Illinois Speech-Language Hearing Association / South Eastern Illinois Special Education
November 2016: Philadelphia, PA
- ASHA Convention
- Use What You Have: Practical Uses for Common Objects to Target All Areas of Communication
- Presented with Hallie Sherman (Speech Time Fun) & Felice Clark (The Dabbling Speechie).
November 2015: Denver, CO
- ASHA Convention
- Social Media Resources for Today’s SLP.
- Presented with Danielle Reed (Sublime Speech), Maureen Wilson (The Speech Bubble SLP), Felice Clark (The Dabbling Speechie), & Cheri Chin (Super Power Speech).