Do you have a special SLP in your life? Need some help picking out the perfect holiday, birthday, or “just because” present for that SLP? Well, you are in luck, because today I am sharing some of my favorite SLP gift ideas!
1) SLP Gear, such as these awesome shirts from The Peachie Speechie! There are over 60 SLP-related designs to choose from, and the designs can be placed on t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, and more!
2) SLP Accessories, such as these adorable “Speech Ninjas” and SLP tote bags from Dean Trout’s Etsy store. (Note: if you are ordering for Christmas, make sure to get in your order before Dec. 1, as Dean only takes a limited number of orders for the holiday season. But these would make great gifts year round!)
3) Cranium Cariboo – This amazingly popular game is very easy to adapt to speech-language therapy. Unfortunately, it is currently out of print, and hard to obtain. Make your favorite SLP’s day keeping an eye out for it when cleaning out kid’s toys or visiting garage sales!
4) Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Certificates – TpT is the most popular website to find low cost, original therapy materials that can be printed out immediately.
5) Office Supplies – SLPs can go through tons of office supplies in one year! Nice pens and pencils are always a good option, as are these personalized notepads from Erin Condren.com and MBK Prints on Etsy. Also, not pictured, but another great option would be a personal laminator and laminating sheets, like this one from Scotch on Amazon.
6) Hand Sanitizer – If you work with children, this is a must! Make it more attractive by packaging it with a pretty soap dispenser, like the green one pictured here.
Tell me, what is on your SLP wishlist this year?